We're Updating Our Events Schedule
Here at Home Instead Wetherby & North Leeds we love meeting up with our clients and community friends as much as possible, so we've organised lots of events on the run up to Christmas! Keeping up our ties to friends and family by taking part in social activities may help us stay sharp as we age - as well as helping to maintain good wellbeing and mental health.
Upcoming Client Events:
• Tues 9th Nov, 2pm Tha’s Got to Laugh talk Home Instead Offices, Wetherby
• Tues 14th Dec, 1:45pm Client Christmas Party Collingham Memorial Hall
• Weds 15th Dec, 2:30pm Client Christmas Party OPAL, Cookridge
Chairobics (seated exercise class):
• Every Tues, 10am WISErcise (seated exercise) Boston Spa Village Hall
• Every Weds, 12pm Chairobics (seated exercise) MHA, Methodist Church, Horsforth
• Every Thurs, 10:30am Chairobics (seated exercise) Engine Shed, Wetherby (from 4th Nov)
We also have Chairobics classes starting from the 5th of November in Tatterton Lodge and Home Paddock in Wetherby, however these are only open to residents. More information on these classes can be found on local notice boards.
• Tues 9th Nov, 10:30am Dementia Café, Morrisons Morrisons, Wetherby
• Tues 16th Nov, 2-4pm Companionship Café, Wetherby St James Church, Wetherby
• Tues 30th Nov, 10:30am Companionship Café, Leeds Terry Yorath House, Leeds
• Tues 7th Dec, 2-4pm Dementia Café, Morrisons Morrisons, Wetherby
• Tues 21st Dec, 10:30am Companionship Café, Leeds Terry Yorath House, Leeds
• Tues 21st Dec, 2-4pm Companionship Café, Wetherby St James Church, Wetherby
If you require any further information or would like to book your place at any of these events, then please call our office on 01937 220510.