Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time office based Scheduler to join our fast growing team in Wetherby.
The position will perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients and managing CAREGiver rotas to ensure that the care delivered is of the highest standard.
Working as a key part of our dedicated team you will ensure client centred care that enriches the quality of their lives and enables them to live happily within their own homes.
If you are an amazing problem solver, with experience in care coordination, scheduling or logistics, we would love to hear from you!
- Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and CAREGivers.
- Ensure schedules are prepared, considering travel time, holidays, training and last-minute cancellations.
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
- Match CAREGivers to new clients in conjunction with client services team and arrange introductions.
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with the same CAREGiver and the same times each week, where possible.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so both can enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
- Work with the Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis.
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Experience of working in a scheduling role within a home care or other relevant environment such as logistics.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office and CRM software with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Highly resilient and positive with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Logical and analytical with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.