Home Instead Senior Care is a world leading private home care company founded in 1994 by husband and wife Paul and Lori Hogan. The pair struggled to find personalised care that would suit Paul’s grandmother’s needs, and from this, the concept of Home Instead Senior Care was born. With the creation of the company, Grandma Manhart was able to stay in her home and lived many years longer than expected. This experience inspired their desire to help other families by providing private home help for ageing loved ones.
The Scheduler is responsible for scheduling a large group of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service with emphasis on creating continuity between CAREGiver and Client relationships. Your responsibility is to provide efficient monthly schedules to our CAREGivers working in Wetherby and North of Leeds.
· To organise all rotas and staffing requirements
· Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules a month in advance
· Ensure clients and CAREGiver’s are aware of any changes to the schedules
· Agree time frames for CAREGiver’s ongoing availability
· Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
· To manage the Holiday rota and annual leave system and policies.
· To work with the Recruitment Manager to ensure new caregivers meet hours that are required by a given time frame.
· Maintain an ongoing block scheduling system
Work within travel time and mileage allowances
· Good understanding of all Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
· Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
· A confident and excellent telephone manner
· Experience in office administration and various computer systems
· Previous experience in either scheduling or planning
· Be able to work independently and under pressure
· To forward plan with high level of organisational skills
· To review the scheduling formats periodically