Client Service Manager
Home Instead Wetherby and North Leeds is a specialist home care service enabling older people to enjoy the highest quality of life in the comfort of their own home and maintain their independence. When you join Home Instead you are joining a company with real family values, run by people who care about our clients and our people.
Our flexible and responsive service is tailored to the times that suit our clients and with minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Care Professionals to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build trust and to provide personalised support for each individual.
Responsible for managing the needs of a group of about 40 clients from initial consultation throughout their journey with Home Instead.
· Management of a group of clients and responsibility for their ongoing care and support with a focus on person centred care.
· Undertake consultation to new clients, complete assessments and complete all new client’s paperwork as required.
· Create, update and audit client care plans
· Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
· Carry out client reviews and action accordingly at least 4 times per year.
· Maintain regular contact with clients
· Maintain accurate client records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
· Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
· Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
· Participate in on-call duties as required.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
· Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
· Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication
· Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
· Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGivers.
· Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
· Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
· Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
· Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.