Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and to enable us to provide personalised support.
An exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team in a very secure industry. We are looking for someone who is personable, compassionate and can build rapport quickly with clients and their families. To become the ‘face of the business’ for new and existing clients, managing client and family relationships and being responsible for new enquiry conversion.
· Warmly greet visitors to the office; answer phone calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages where appropriate.
· Responsible for taking, recording and following-up enquiries in a compassionate and responsive manner. Monitoring and improving enquiry conversion rates.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care. Manage correspondence with the client’s and their families and chase any outstanding client invoices.
· Undertake catch up calls to clients and their families to ensure client wellbeing.
· Become the main contact point for client families regarding setting up our care app, Mobizio.
· Maintain accurate client records both physically and using digital care planning methods such as on Home Instead software and People Planner.
· Actively seek to improve the client’s experience, where possible.
· Help organise and host client events.
· Encourage existing clients and those who have ended service to complete Homecare.co.uk reviews to ensure we maintain our high-quality scores.
· Organising End of Service reviews for clients that have ended service. Maintain relationships with these clients and their families with follow up calls.
· Help implement and maintain accurate client filing systems and support the transition to a paperless office
· Effective interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability build rapport quickly.
· Ability to quickly build relationships with clients and their families, showing compassion and empathy.
· Must be confident to use care management technology and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
· Strong organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to multi-task, adhere to deadlines and be responsive.
· Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
· Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
· Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.