Become a CAREGiver!
Are you looking for a more rewarding and fulfilling role where your work is appreciated? Or maybe you’re seeking a change of role where helping others is at the forefront?
On Thursday 28th February, Home Instead Wetherby are hosting a recruitment event at the town hall. Not only do you have the chance to browse through the renowned shoe sale that’s already taking place, but there’s the opportunity to discover how you could become a CAREGiver.
Whether you have previously worked in the care sector, or you’re simply seeking a new challenge that’s makes every day rewarding, you can join our team!
Benefits of joining our Home Instead Wetherby team;
- Matched to your client based on shared interests and hobbies
- With minimum visit times of an hour and the chance to visit the same clients every week, you get to build meaningful relationships with your clients
- Great personal development and training opportunities including specialist Dementia care
- Work independently and also part of a bigger team
- Great rates of pay including mileage allowance and holiday pay with contracts and guaranteed hours available
To discover whether #youcancare, come visit us upstairs in the townhall from 10.30am. We look forward to seeing you there!
If you can’t make our event but would love to join our team, please contact Emma White on 07376 358839 or email [email protected]