Part time Recruiter
The opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Recruiter to join our team here at Home Instead Weston Super Mare.
The role is 24 hours per week in total - 22.5 hours to be worked at our office in Worle Monday to Friday 12:30 - 17:00, plus 1.5 hours per week contacting potential candidates outside of office hours.
Salary £20,000 PA pro rata.
We would also like to offer the opportunity to undertake additional morning CAREGiving work on a zero hours contract basis in addition to the recruiter role, although this is not a requirement.
Application closing date is 9AM on Monday 18th January, with first interviews commencing on 18th,19th and 20th via Zoom or Skype with Mike, our Managing Director.
- To proactively select and build a pipeline of high quality, engaged CAREGivers.
- To deliver a responsive end to end recruitment service that incorporates a great candidate experience.
Key Performance Indicator
- To recruit and retain CAREGivers to achieve a net gain of 1 CG per month over a 12-month period.
- Fulfil the full recruitment process (excluding the final stage of the recruitment process – induction) up to and including the signing of the CAREGiver employment contract.
- Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
- Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Support candidate selection activities.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
- Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly and promote the Home Instead care model in a passionate and compelling manner.
- Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google suite, and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Resilience to be able to cope with care industry candidate rejection and “no shows”.
- Must have clear DBS and a full driving license
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven.
- Experience of providing care as a Home Instead CAREGiver would be strongly desirable.
- Previous experience of delivering a responsive end to end recruitment service.
- Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
- Experience of social media and other digital communication tools for recruitment purposes.
- Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
- Experience of using a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.
- Understanding of candidate screening and selection processes.
- Experience of utilising recruitment data to make informed decisions.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. We require successful candidates to have an enhanced DBS check and provide a minimum of 4 references before they can start work with us as a care assistant.