Full Training Provided, Enhanced Rates for Bank Holidays
Our office was established in December 2021 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Your duties will include
- Posting Job Advertisements
- Contacting Applicants in a timely manner
- Conducting Phone Screening
- Arranging Interviews
- Checking the system and updating regularly
You will be required to have
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication
- Have a great knowledge of Care and the Values that we look for in all of our employees
- Good organisational skills
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to PVG enhanced disclosure.