It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Our office was established in Watford and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Do you want to work for a fun company and friendly team?
Do you have a genuine passion for people?
Home Instead provide quality home care services to older people in their own homes, where they are most happy and comfortable.
We are currently recruiting a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join our team based in Watford. The role involved the following:
• Manage all aspects of CAREGiver recruitment
• Responsible for attracting, interviewing and recruiting CAREGivers and co-ordinating induction training
• Be the welcoming voice of the company for potential candidates from pre-employment through to onboarding
• Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs and sponsored events
• Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to NI and PAYE documentation, and all other employment related documents
• Conduct character references, criminal background (CRB) and motor vehicle insurance checks on all CAREGivers
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
• Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
• Experience of social media and other digital communication tools in particular for recruitment purposes.
• Ability and confidence to go out into the community to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
• Good working knowledge of IT systems in particular Microsoft Office or Google suite.
• Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.