Client Experience Supervisor - Full Time - Watford - £23K per annum
At Home Instead Watford, we are passionate about providing exceptional support and care for people in their own homes. Our vision is to help people to remain at home where they are happiest and to live well. We work as one team to achieve the best outcome for our clients and are proud of the excellent service we provide.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals.
- Creat, update and audit client care plans using the digital care plan system.
- Ensure all required paperwork is completed accurately and on time.
- Maintain accurate client records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Conduct client and Care Professional introductions, ensuring they are fully updated on the clients' care needs.
- Carry out client reviews.
- Manage client enquiries (for Live-in Care). Accurately track and report all enquiries.
- Co-ordinate new Live-in Care Professional introductions to their clients.
- Arrange all training for new Live-in Care Professionals.
- Perform daily Contact Calls with all Live-in Care Professionals and support visits once a week to our Live-in Clients.
- Complete reference and feedback for Live-in Care Professionals once their assignments have finished.
- Maintain contact with all Live-in Care Professionals and actively seek new assignments for them.
- Conduct follow up activities as necessary, reporting any serious issues to the Head of Care that may cause concern
- Work with care co-ordinators to ensure consistency of care is achieved.
- Medication Management.
- Participate in on-call duties during the week days and once a month at weekends
- Attend Meetings/Road shows & other networking events.
- Adhere to GDPR regulations.
- Carry out any other duties as deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Level 2/3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent/or working towards.
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
- Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role.
- Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to Care Professionals.
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems.
- Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Award winning training, with opportunities to achieve City & Guilds assured qualifications in Dementia and End of Life Care, NVQs and more.
- Competitive pay, with a variety of hours/ contracts to fit around your lifestyle and commitments.
- Access to discounts for big brand stores, utility providers and more!
- Complementary wellness program, with access to healthcare and counselling, financial well-being resources and programs for meditation, stress management and sleep.
- Optional health care cash plans for you and your family.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.