To us its personal
Learning Disability Support Supervisor (£26,000)
We are looking for someone who has experience with Autism and can offer support and care as part of team. Competative rates of pay, Must have current UK driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- Develop a relationship with the client
- Plan future activities for the client with support worker
- Manage dietary requirements
- Manage and arrange medical appointment
- Liaise with professionals i.e doctors, social workers, psychiatrist
- Manage relationship with clients parents
- Managing and monitoring cash expenditure
- Manage and support a team of support workers (work schedule and annual leave)
- Taking part in the weekly 1-2-1 support of client
- Facilitate team meetings
- Complete monthly reports
- Reading and signing of daily reports
- Managing medication sign offs
- Being on call
Must have current UK driving Licence and access to a vehicle
The client is a 32 year old male with Autism and learning difficulties. He lives on his own with the support of a 24 hour support worker and will visit his parents during the week. He enjoys walks in the local area, going to theme parks, days out to London, the seaside, ice skating, bowling and trampolining. He also enjoys visiting restaurants, shopping, watching videos and YouTube on his laptop.
He is a real gentleman who has a amazing sense of humor.
You will definitely have fun!