Recruiter £22,000 - £25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruiter to join our team in Watford. We are now looking for a Recruiter to take the lead in the recruitment of Care workers with a focus on attraction, sourcing and engagement. We’re looking for a confident individual with the drive and passion to attract and recruit fantastic CAREGivers from our local community and via social media. This is a varied, challenging but highly rewarding role where you have the autonomy to define recruitment strategies using a variety of different sources with the focus on quality rather than quantity.
To be successful, you will be able to deliver a first-class candidate experience, drive candidate engagement and be confident in building strong relationships in the local community. You will have a proven track record of attracting high calibre candidates with experience of recruitment marketing and a knowledge of current sourcing techniques. You will be self-motivated, organised and resilient and have excellent communication skills. You will need to be flexible in order to deliver a responsive recruitment service - this is not your standard 9 to 5 recruitment role.
- Manage end-to-end aspects of recruitment activity, ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
- Manage the end-to-end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
- Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and in the local community.
- Proactively use a variety of sources which produce high quality candidates.
- Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
- Develop and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating interesting, innovative and timely content and campaigns.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate events.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
- Implement and maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our CAREGivers.
- Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Managing Recruitment Administrator.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Participate in out of hours on-call cover
- Experience of using a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.
- Understanding of candidate screening and selection processes.
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
- Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google suite, working with an ATS and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
If you want to recruit people who make a real difference to someone’s life and be a pivotal part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
Ideal candidate will have worked in social care or recruitment to be able to source excellent candidates. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to be part of a small but expanding team with opportunity to learn all aspects of social care recruitment,