As this Tuesday is Pancake Day, we wanted to share a simple recipe that you can make with your clients, friends or family to put a smile on their face! This recipe for English pancakes only requires a few ingredients and is easy to make.
125g of plain flour
2 eggs, medium sized
300ml of milk
Pinch of salt
- Beat the eggs together with a fork
- Pour the flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle
- Pour the eggs into the well and whisk together
- Gradually, add in the milk
- Put the mixture in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Rub oil around a non-stick pan
- Ladle out your mixture – one ladle equals one pancake
- After a couple of minutes, give your pancake a jiggle and when it no longer sticks give it a flip to do the other side.