Home Instead Watford stays safe - Oct 2020
As coronavirus doesn’t seem to be going away any time soon, we have had to get used to the ‘new normal’ in every day life as well as in our workplace.
After the latest announcement, it was stated that all businesses must provide a Covid19 secure workplace. Alexis and Peter had already made certain this was the case by doing risk assessments regularly, and are continuing to make sure we are all working in the safest environment possible with new safety measures in place.
- Perspex screens have now been fitted in between every desk
- Changes have been made to the rules around our kitchen and common areas
- We are continuing to have socially distanced meetings
- Our training room is now fully ventilated
- There is one access point for visitors into the office minimising the risk of contact
- We are now taking the temperature of any office team member or visitor that comes into the office
- We are wearing full PPE when packaging up PPE for our CAREGivers
Our recruitment coordinator Elena has said, ‘During this weird time I have felt very safe whilst working in the office. Different measures have been put in place as things have changed over the months. At first I was working one week in the office then one week at home. Now we are all back in the office and socially distancing, I feel like all has been done to keep us safe.’
With all these measures in place we are able to continue working in the office and stay united as a team, where we can fully support our CAREGivers and in turn keep our clients safe.