Stay Safe and Shielded with Live-In Care
We provide live-in carers for the elderly in Watford to live a happy, safe and shielded life at home. Our live-in home care service provides peace of mind that a CAREGiver is at hand when you need them to be there.
At Home Instead Watford, we understand that having to arrange care for an older relative or friend who needs support to look after themselves can be quite an emotional and stressful experience. Our CAREGivers go through tremendous efforts to help the elderly living at home remain as safe and independent as possible.
Live-in care is a safer alternative to moving into a residential home and allows people to remain at home in comfortable and familiar surroundings.
There are various types of live-in home care options available that we explain below, but if you would feel more comfortable speaking with a member of our team, please arrange a callback by submitting your details or call us on 01923 250513 or email: [email protected]
What is live-in care?
Why choose live-in care?
What do live-in CAREGivers do?
Considering Live-in Care?
What comes next?
Home Instead Watford Can Help You With:
- Assisting vulnerable adults to safely self-isolate.
- Provide flexible, high-quality care, all in the comfort of your own home.
- Match a highly-skilled, compassionate CAREGiver to your specific needs.
- Reduce contact from other care professionals coming in and out of the home.
- Provide you with a highly trained CAREGiver in infection control, outstanding hygiene practices and shielding the vulnerable.
- Collect medication, groceries and supplies or arrange contactless deliveries to you as safely as possible.
- Help reduce the feeling of loneliness by having a loyal, compassionate companion by their side.
- Provide you with your own trustworthy, exclusive, bespoke support.
Areas We Cover
Home Instead Watford offer live in care services to Rickmansworth, Bushey Heath, Oxhey, Carpenders Park and more areas in and around the Watford area. To find out all of the areas that we cover.
Our team loves supporting our communities of Watford and are fully committed to you and your needs.
Once everything is set up, and in place, we will be in regular contact to ensure you're informed about the latest guidelines and to check that you are getting the best of our live-in care service.
If you would like to learn more about our live-care services and find out whether it's the best solution for you, speak with one of our friendly team members and we will contact you at a convenient time.