Help to make a world of difference.
Field Support Supervisor
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
· Oversee the effective management of medication support, ensuring that all records are accurate and up to date.
· Take the lead in moving over to electronic medication recording, by developing an action plan including staff training, implementing systems and working to a tight timescale.
· Project manage effectively any ad hoc projects to improve the quality of the care we provide.
· Deliver medication training to new and existing CAREGiver’s.
· Carry out client / CAREGiver introductions, Shadow shifts, supervisions and support with CAREGiver’s to maintain our high level of service.
· Work with the Registered Care Manager to ensure that we are fully compliant with all requirements for CQC and Home Instead Senior Care.
· Participate in On-Call duties Monday to Thursday as required and also on agreed weekends.
· Liaise with appropriate professionals as and when required.
· Train and mentor existing and New CAREGiver’s to build their confidence and skills.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times for all Home Instead information including client, CAREGivers and office data
- Passionate about delivering high quality customer service
- Excellent knowledge of medication.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior role
- Excellent verbal / written communication and IT Skills
- Ability to demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering high quality care
- Outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to your own vehicle
- NVQ level 3
In return we offer:-
· Competitive salary, of up to £20,475 dependant on experience.
· Company Pension scheme
· Accredited training
· Annual profit related bonus scheme
· 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
As a Field Supervisor you will have to be flexible, and be able to work between the hours of 7am to 10pm, subject to business need, you must also be able to work alternate weekends. You will be expected to be an ambassador for Home Instead and promote ALL of our core values and beliefs.
Level 3 or eqivelent
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.