Our mission at Home Instead Wakefield is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Reporting to the Senior Leadership Team you will need to
· Manage all aspects of the recruitment process ensuring compliance with legislation and Franchise standards
· Develop and deliver a recruitment strategy to drive business growth
· Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns on line and within the local community to attract the highest quality CAREGivers
· Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition
· Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community
· Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop our unique position in the market
· Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions and recruitment events
· Support candidate selection activities – screening, interviews and the recruitment assessment programme.
· Achieve targeted recruitment figures
Previous experience of delivering a responsive end to end recruitment service.
Experience of recruitment marketing with knowledge of preparing and managing recruitment campaigns.
Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
Experience of social media and other digital communication tools for recruitment purposes.
Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
Experience of using a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.
Understanding of candidate screening and selection processes.
Experience of utilising recruitment data to make informed decisions.
Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google suite, working with an ATS and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
A good knowledge of health and social care.??
Excellent presentation skills.?
Ability to communicate and motivate others, helping them to achieve their potential.?
Good working knowledge of?IT Systems with experience of?Microsoft Office, working with?databases?and?virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.?
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.