An outstanding career opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join the country’s leading home care company. Home Instead are leading the revolution in at-home care and changing the face of ageing; and as a result of our ambitious growth plans, we require a unique team of friendly and compassionate Key Players.
We are looking to appoint an administrator for our growing office. Home Instead Senior Care is an established Home Care Provider and is very proud of the high quality of care that we provide to private clients.
You need to be energetic, well organised and possess good IT skills. You will have previous experience in an administration-based role and be a great communicator.
Your job will entail dealing with client and Caregiver enquiries, filing, record keeping and general admin. You will work closely with the Managers and team to maintain our outstanding reputation that even the Queen admires.
Required experience – Three to five years of administration experience is essential
• Highly organised
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent analytic skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and deadlines
• Great communication skills
• Self-motivated and a great team player
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Updating social media and local website
• Driving licence and own a vehicle
In this role you are expected to:
• Take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm
• Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
• Support the office team with all administrative responsibilities
• Answering calls in a friendly and professional manner
• Relay information to the relevant person in a timely manner
• Use the Home Instead software inputting information as and when required
• Auditing and archiving files
• Communicate with clients, CAREGivers and stakeholders
• Take charge of stock control
• Be confident in taking minutes at team meetings and circulate to the team after the meeting
• Positive outlook
• Friendly, caring and compassionate
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Desire to make a difference to the clients and CAREGivers
• Willingness to learn and develop
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Closing date: 15.10.2021