Our office was established in 2017 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Care Coordinator / Scheduler is responsible for the allocation of CAREGiver’s working hours whilst ensuring our robust quality standards are met. You will need to have significant experience in a logistical type environment where you are responsible for ensuring that everything happens at the exact time leading to complete customer satisfaction. You will be expected to:
- Organise all rotas and staffing requirements
- Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules at all times
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- Undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owners or Care Manager including payroll and invoicing responsibilities.
You will be expected to coordinate CAREGiver schedules and give general support to the office team in order to provide the highest quality service to our clients. You will need to be able to develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers, creating client schedules and records and supporting the Care Team by working with families, professionals and other CAREGivers to achieve the very best outcomes. You will ideally:
- Be able to hit the ground running whilst being keen to learn and adapt to new systems/technologies.
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of logistical type / IT software systems. Our People Planner system is bespoke and assists us to allocate and coordinate all care visits to ensure continuity for both client and CAREGiver.
- Be adept in organising large scale operations and ensuring 100% delivery against expectation – in our case ensuring our CAREGivers turn up, on time, every time without fail.
- Be able to adapt quickly to emergencies and/or other unforeseen circumstances ensuring all visits always take place
- Provide timely response to client requests and ensure they are constantly updated with new and changing information
- Be knowledgeable of the local area
- Engage positively with all employees being pivotal in maintaining their interest and availability and liaise relentlessly with all CAREGivers ensuring that they are always fully supported and completely engaged with the office and our clients so providing the very best service.
- Provide out of hours “on call” assistance on a rotational basis
- Work directly with the office management team to develop business and support the team.
- Support delivery of personal / care calls in times of needs which may include out of hours
- You will need to have extremely good interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to problem solve while working under pressure in a busy environment providing ‘superior’ customer service.
- You will have experience in delivering or managing /coordinating service delivery through utilising scheduling technologies whilst having exceptional organisational skills; are a multi-tasker and able to communicative both written and verbally.
- High levels of computer literacy using bespoke software systems backed up with strong Word and Excel skills
- A confident, ‘can do’ attitude with a genuine enthusiasm for working in a busy, deadline-driven team environment
- A professional telephone manner; a smiling personality and empathy for others
- An outstanding eye for detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines effectively.
- The ability to make friends and influence people.
- To have pride in your work; the want to work ‘above and beyond’ and have high standards of commitment and achievement as well as a continuous desire for improvement, both personally and organisationally.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.