About Home Instead Wakefield
Hello and a heartfelt welcome to Home Instead Senior Care in Wakefield.
I am Jason the owner of Home Instead Senior Care in Wakefield covering Wakefield, Ossett and Horbury.
More than likely, you are reading this because either yourself or someone you care about may require companionship, home help or personal care. If so then please look no further. We are here to provide our community with the award-winning care that Home Instead are renowned for and support you and your loved ones. You are not alone.
We believe in only providing a level of care good enough for our own loved ones. To us its personal!
We are a well-established and highly respected home care provider that specialise in non-medical home care, providing the highest-quality bespoke care for you or your loved ones.
It’s all about YOU, what you want, your happiness and what we can do to help you live longer and independently in the comfort of your own home.
To us, bringing joy, happiness and independence to the lives of the elderly in our community is paramount.
Here at Home Instead Senior Care we have changed the way care is provided. We are proud recipients of theThe Queens Award for enterprise and innovation 2016.
What makes us unique.
- We provide a minimum of one-hour visits, where we can build a meaningful relationship with you and provide the highest-quality care tailored around you. You can be rest assured that our CAREGivers are on time every time and you are provided with your CAREGiver for your full allocated time.
- We are NOT task focused. We will get to know you, your interests and personality so that we can provide you with relationship led care with services tailored to suit you, your needs and your wellbeing.
- Recruiting the right kind of CAREGiver is paramount to the services we provide. Each CAREGiver is carefully selected, screened and highly trained so you can feel safe while we provide care for you in your home. We only recruit CAREGivers who are caring, compassionate, reliable and share the same ethos as Home Instead Senior Care.
- CAREGivers are matched to you based on interests, hobbies, personality etc. We would then introduce the selected CAREGiver to you, giving you a chance to meet the CAREGiver before proceeding further.
- You would always have the same CAREGiver so you can build a meaningful relationship and enjoy continuity of care. This way you can be rest assured a stranger will never turn up at your door.
- Unlike other care providers, our CAREGivers do not wear uniforms. We feel uniforms create barriers between the CAREGiver and yourself making it difficult to build a meaningful relationship. Our CAREGivers are smartly dressed in their own clothes making you less vulnerable and self-conscious when out in the community.
- Each CAREGiver goes through a rigorous interview, induction and training process. We provide and encourage on-going training to ensure we provide you with the very best care. Home Instead Senior Care are the first homecare provider to receive “The Princess Royal Training Award” for demonstrating outstanding training and skills development programmes.
Remember we are always here for YOU 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01924 565330, where myself and my team would be happy to take care of your needs and provide care for you that we would be happy to deliver to our own parents.
We initially made contact in a crisis situation for our ageing parents who live some considerable distance from ourselves. We had a long and informative chat on the phone and I got the impression this was the company we needed.... calm, professional and above all kind, caring and knowledgeable. J took stock of the situation and immediately stepped in to help.
In our limited experience there are many unknowns with ageing parents, it is the first time we’ve gone through the difficulties this stage of life throws at you and to have someone who so genuinely enjoys the company of elderly people, as well as intuitively acting in the families best interests, and being supportive to all of us, has made a difficult situation manageable.
We were in the process of moving our parents to live closer to us. Unexpectedly things took a turn for the worse and J stepped in providing emergency care, taking all necessary actions and keeping us in the loop every step of the way. Subsequently he has supported and transported our mother to hospital visits as well as helping with her daily care, all way and above what was originally planned. He has helped whenever we have asked, to the extent he has sat outside hospital rooms for hours on end, even when suffering from a virus. He has kept us up to date on information and has known when to step in and when to step back. He has provided invaluable care to our entire family and we cannot thank him enough.
Our parents have so enjoyed the visits and company and we have all benefited for his kindness and knowledge. In our experience this company provide the proper care that families need; not the form filling, box ticking exercise (that takes place behind the scenes) that many companies provide, but professional, compassionate, genuine CARE. Thank you so much.
How likely would you be to recommend Home Instead Senior Care (Wakefield)? Extremely LikelyOverall Standard: ExcellentJane B (daughter of client) March 2018
Care / Support: Excellent
Treated with Dignity: Excellent
Value for Money: Excellent