About Home Instead Wakefield
Hello and a heartfelt welcome to Home Instead Senior Care in Wakefield.
I am Jason the owner of Home Instead Senior Care in Wakefield covering Wakefield, Ossett and Horbury.
More than likely, you are reading this because either yourself or someone you care about may require companionship, home help or personal care. If so then please look no further. We are here to provide our community with the award-winning care that Home Instead are renowned for and support you and your loved ones. You are not alone.
We believe in only providing a level of care good enough for our own loved ones. To us its personal!
We are a well-established and highly respected home care provider that specialise in non-medical home care, providing the highest-quality bespoke care for you or your loved ones.
It’s all about YOU, what you want, your happiness and what we can do to help you live longer and independently in the comfort of your own home.
To us, bringing joy, happiness and independence to the lives of the elderly in our community is paramount.
Here at Home Instead Senior Care we have changed the way care is provided. We are proud recipients of theThe Queens Award for enterprise and innovation 2016.
What makes us unique.
- We provide a minimum of one-hour visits, where we can build a meaningful relationship with you and provide the highest-quality care tailored around you. You can be rest assured that our CAREGivers are on time every time and you are provided with your CAREGiver for your full allocated time.
- We are NOT task focused. We will get to know you, your interests and personality so that we can provide you with relationship led care with services tailored to suit you, your needs and your wellbeing.
- Recruiting the right kind of CAREGiver is paramount to the services we provide. Each CAREGiver is carefully selected, screened and highly trained so you can feel safe while we provide care for you in your home. We only recruit CAREGivers who are caring, compassionate, reliable and share the same ethos as Home Instead Senior Care.
- CAREGivers are matched to you based on interests, hobbies, personality etc. We would then introduce the selected CAREGiver to you, giving you a chance to meet the CAREGiver before proceeding further.
- You would always have the same CAREGiver so you can build a meaningful relationship and enjoy continuity of care. This way you can be rest assured a stranger will never turn up at your door.
- Unlike other care providers, our CAREGivers do not wear uniforms. We feel uniforms create barriers between the CAREGiver and yourself making it difficult to build a meaningful relationship. Our CAREGivers are smartly dressed in their own clothes making you less vulnerable and self-conscious when out in the community.
- Each CAREGiver goes through a rigorous interview, induction and training process. We provide and encourage on-going training to ensure we provide you with the very best care. Home Instead Senior Care are the first homecare provider to receive “The Princess Royal Training Award” for demonstrating outstanding training and skills development programmes.
Remember we are always here for YOU 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01924 565330, where myself and my team would be happy to take care of your needs and provide care for you that we would be happy to deliver to our own parents.