Our office was established in Hexham and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are recruiting for a Scheduler / Coordinator to join our friendly team in Hexham.
Sector experience is not essential as full training and support will be provided.
This is a full time vacancy, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
The role would be ideal for someone who:
- Wants to make a difference in the lives of others
- Enjoys building friendly and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Has a logical and methodical approach with good organisation skills
- Is resilient, calm and positive under pressure
- Is confident with IT systems such as Microsoft Office
The role will include:
- Developing friendly and professional relationships with clients and colleagues to deliver excellent customer service
- Preparing effective and efficient schedules for our CAREGivers and clients
- Being responsive to changes in schedules
- Participating in on-call duties
- Motivated by helping others
- Ideally experience of working in a scheduling role within a home care, health or other relevant environment such as logistics
- Resilient and positive with excellent customer service and communications skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport quickly and influence others
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate
- Logical and methodical with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- L3 Qualification in Health and Social Care or willing to study for this.
- Full driving license and reliable means of transport
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.