It's not working, its CARING with Home Instead
Industry leading training, Excellent support, Health scheme, pension
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour +, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Our test is - would be trust this applicant to care for our parents?
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Care Manager with a strong care background to join our successful team in Sutton Coldfield. As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding care.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirement.
- Managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered every time to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and man management skills.
- Be economically aware.
- Have strong influencing skills.
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets.
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills.
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
Due to the need to support the on-call function, which may require you to support team member's out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
Our office was established in 2007 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors; giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing and worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the ongoing growth of our company. If you have a genuine passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighborhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS Enhanced disclosure.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or suitable experience
If you're looking for part time work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 0121 323 4200
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.