To us, it's personal
Care Manager St Helens
Company pension scheme, Excellent mileage allowance, Well being support, Excellent support, Excellent career progression to Registered Manager
Home Instead St Helens is a highly successful care provider 'changing the face of ageing' across the St Helens area. We are passionate about supporting people to live their lives their way, promoting independence and choice.
Home Instead St Helens is one of the highest rated care providers in the North West of England (independently rated on Homecare.co.uk) and our latest CQC report highlighted:
‘Managers and leaders had knowledge and a person-centred vision which inspired staff to provide outstanding care and inspired confidence and passion in the staff team.’
If you are passionate about providing the highest quality of care, changing the face of ageing across St Helens, and working with a highly professional, progressive management team, this is the job for you.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Care Manager with a ‘flair for care’, to join our Management Team in St Helens. We are an organisation with exceptionally high standards, a thriving and successful business, and a fabulous reputation as an employer of choice.
To apply for this role you will need to have either Level 5 Qualification in Health & Social Care and or be currently actively undertaking the qualification. You will bring a positive attitude and a strong background in People Management skills.
You will work closely with the Directors and engage in a highly structured induction programme in order to develop a full understanding of the company’s ethos and working practices
As well as being the Lead across all aspects of quality this role will involve being responsible for the day to day running of the operational side of this business, as such you will need to be a credible Leader and be able to motivate your staff as you drive performance standards.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and man management skills.
- Good administration and computer skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others and build fantastic working relationships
- Be commercially aware
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
- Extensive care experience with a proven track record in providing consistent excellent customer service.
- Proven experience in leading, training and managing a team to provide high quality domiciliary care services.
- Ideally, QCF level 5 or equivalent – or actively working towards a level 5.
- Driving licence and access to a car
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.