To us it's personal
Homecare Trainer St Helens
Excellent support and training provided, • Excellent mileage allowance • Free mental health and well-being support • Company pension. • Excellent career prospects
Home Instead St Helens is a highly successful care provider changing the face of ageing across the St Helens area. We are passionate about supporting people to live their lives their way, promoting independance and choice.
We have created a brilliant opportunity for anyone lookng to join our Team as Trainer - this role would suit someone who is looking for a new challenge and will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support.
Fantastic opportunity to join our award winning Team!!
- Do you have a passion for facilitating training
- Are you able to motivate others
If the answer is yes to either of these questions, then this role may be ideal for you!
We are THE NUMBER 1 AWARD WINNING HOME CARE PROVIDER IN THE UK changing lives everyday. Be part of our brilliant team!!
Home Instead St Helens are looking to recruit a passionate and engaging Trainer. Could this be YOU!
Our Trainer will be responsible for the implementation, overview, organisation, and delivery of training programmes to improve the knowledge, skills, and competence of CAREGivers.
- Deliver the Recruitment Assessment Programme for all new CAREGivers, ensuring they attain the relevant level of competence to deliver their role.
- Deliver mandatory training in line with legislative requirements, such as, Medication, Safeguarding & Moving & Handling.
- Identify relevant funding opportunities for training.
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS), ensuring training records and the team's training compliance is up-to date at all time.
- Develop and deliver specific training in line with care certificate standards.
Who Are We Looking For?
Someone with passion for the elderly, someone who knows and shares our values and culture. Someone who knows how to communicate effectively, create interesting training content and deliver training programmes.
- Training qualification is desirable but not essential.
- A good knowledge of health and social care is desirable but not essential.
- Good IT skills, proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Can work effectively under pressure.
- can work professionally and independently
- Must be able to work evenings or weekends (if required)
If you have a passion for caring and the desire motivate others, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.