It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
- Are you looking to work for the best?
- Is 2020 going to be your year for change, change for the better and changing peoples lives?
- Is outstanding what you are striving for in life?
This could be exactly what you are looking for!
An outstanding opportunity has become available to star as our new Care Coordinator, join our amazing team driven to Change the Face of Ageing in St Helens.
We are Home Instead Senior Care St. Helens; the area’s leading home care provider, as seen on TV. Our 2019 CQC report states: “managers inspire staff to provide outstanding care and inspire confidence and passion in their staff”
There is a popular saying and belief that ‘home is where the heart is’ and at Home Instead St. Helens we truly believe that continuing to live at home in the place you know and love is the most comfortable solution as you age. We are experts at providing person centered, high quality care to our local community.
We are seeking someone who is already, or desires to be, an expert and is driven to be the best, who is not afraid of hard work, who is a team player and who is empathetic to others to join our Home Instead family here in St Helens.
Our office was established in 2012 and our mission is to brighten the lives of our Clients giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
As our Care Coordinator you will support our Care Manager by ensuring delivery of high-quality home care services to all our Clients. This covers many areas, such as scheduling, leasing with other health care professionals, meeting and speaking with Clients and their loved ones, supporting our CAREGiving team in delivery of our services and handling any issues that may arise to name a few.
Main responsibilities within this role are as follows:
- Ensuring CAREGiver schedules are completed with continuity of care for Clients’
- Care Planning
- Client Reviews
- Quality checks for both Clients and CAREGivers
You will support managing our team of CAREGivers ensuring they deliver high quality care and provide them with routine supervisions and added support.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Experience of working with people in a senior position.
- Experience of using health and social care scheduling systems.
- Reliable and trustworthy with a commitment to working flexibly and extended hours if necessary.
- You must be a Car owner /Driver with business insurance.
- You must have a minimum of NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months senior/care-coordinator role and 2 years’ experience of delivery of care.
- You must be computer literate and have good computer skills.
- The role also requires you to undertake some care from time to time to enable you to assess the Client’s needs.
- On Call duties are required on a rotational basis.
Not only do we offer a great place to work and a fantastic supportive team to be apart of, we offer a full benefits package:
- Home Instead Senior Care Benefits Scheme
- Career pathway
- Further education and training.
- Paid holidays
- Employers Assistance Programme
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.