To Us You Matter!
Trainer/ Learning and Development Co-Ordinator St Helens
Excellent support and training provided, • Excellent mileage allowance • Free industry leading mental health and well-being support • Company pension. • Excellent career prospects
Home Instead St Helens are seeking a people expert to become their next Trainer/ Learning and Development Coordinator.
Are you passionate about the highest standards?
Do you believe in ensuring employees have a positive and fulfilling employment journey?
Here at Home Instead St Helens, people are the heart and soul of our business. Without our fantastic people supporting our community we wouldn’t be able to confidently say we are the best at delivering top quality home care in St Helens.
We are seeking a Learning and Development Co-Ordinator, a “People Specialist” who is enthusiastic, passionate and driven to ensure the satisfaction and positive experience of all employees of Home Instead St Helens.
Our Care Professionals are not just employees, they are individuals with fantastic characters and attributes. As Learning and Development Co-Ordinator you will support our staff in their journey at Home Instead, developing their skills to the highest level.
As Learning and Development Co-Ordinator you will;
Within this role you will work along side our expert team to ensure our Care Professionals have a fulfilled and excellent employment journey. You will focus on the learning of individuals and developing their Care Professional personalities, cultures and strengths.
This role is exciting as it allows you to create positive relationships with all our staff members and immerse yourself in their development.
- Deliver our award winning training programme, this programme is already prepared and in process.
- Manage all aspects of learning and development aspects for all employees, from our Care Professionals to our management team.
- Ensure employee are highly trained and motivated.
- Manage the compliance and data input of training in line with Franchise, LA and CQC standards.
- Conduct field and inhouse support and competency visits and supervisions. Manage the on-line Learning Management System (My Learning Cloud)
- Support staff retention processes and plans along side our Care Professional Experience Co-Ordinator.
- Undertake self evaluations and attend continuous training and development to ensure knowledge is up to date.
- Conduct weekly scheduled On Call duties.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- At least 1 year employment experience leading and supporting people in a team.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must have excellent time management and planning skills.
- Must be able to work to precise deadlines and work within clear guidelines.
- Team work and clear communication skills are essential.
- Passion, positivity, fairness and a driven mentality are essential characteristics needed for this position.
- Training experience is desirable but not essential.
- Must be a car driver and a Full UK Driving License.
Salary- £23,000- £26,000 (based on experience)
- Free car parking
- Extensive benefit package
- Initial and ongoing individualised training for your needs and role.
- Blue Light card on Day 1
- NEST company pension
- Employee Assist Programme available from first day.
- Fantastic wellbeing support package available with free counselling for you and your immediate family.
- Career development plan.
- Positive acknowledgement and rewards given for your dedication and achievements of your role.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.