To Us It's Personal
Home Care Care Coordinator St Helens
Excellent Mileage Allowance Award winning premium Employment Assistant Programme for you and your family supporting your mental health and well-being. Supportive and welcoming Staff Team Our OWN BENEFITS WEBSITE and the NHS Blue Light Card and offering hundreds of discounts. Award winning certified training programme. Excellent career prospects with progression opportunities
Are you looking for a new careeer in care? Do you want to work for the highest rated care provider in the UK?
Congratulations on your first step to joining Home Instead St Helens.
Home Instead is the largest global award-winning home care provider with over 25 years’ experience of caring for those In need and has been operating in St Helens for over 9 years.
Joining Home Instead allows you to work for the best home care provider in the UK, as independantly rated on Home care.co.uk, and you will be able to use your skills and knowledge to better the lives of individuals who need your help.
The home care industry has never needed people like yourself more, vulnerable people in our communities have never needed empathy, interaction and understanding more than ever before.
We at Home Instead St Helens are seeking someone with these qualities to become our new Care Co-ordinator.
Please see below the duties you will undertake in your role and the attributes we are looking for from you.
Promote the highest standards of care and service with a focus on person centred care.
• Carry out care planning and conduct risk assessments
• Ensure successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients and staff.
• Continually reviewing and improving processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always being delivered.
• Maintain the accuracy and integrity of data across all relevant platforms.
• Be involved in and support all aspects of recruitment.
• Engage with and positively undertake on-call duties on a rota basis..
• Emergency care cover when required.
• Carry out any other duties deemed reasonble and necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent Microsoft office Skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 or above
- Staff management experience
- £21,000 to £23,000 based upon experience
Home Instead benefit package offered.
- Excellent Mileage Allowance
- Award winning premium Employment Assistant Programme for you and your family supporting your mental health and well-being.
- Supportive and welcoming Staff Team
- Our OWN BENEFITS WEBSITE and the NHS Blue Light Card and offering hundreds of discounts.
- Award winning certified training programme.
- Excellent career prospects with progression opportunities
Please click on the link below to find out more about this exciting role.
Please take a look at our website, www.homeinstead.co.uk/sthelens, www.homecare.co.uk and our Facebook to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.