"It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead"
Recruitment & HR Administrator - Part Time
Workplace pension, referral bonus, employee assistance programme, excellent training & support
Our office was established in 2007 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, well being & to avoid social isolation. This role will play a vital part in supporting our recruitment, induction and some HR functions within the business to continue our reputation of being an employer of choice in the Home Care Sector. The successful candidate must have recruitment administration experience.
The Administrator is expected to perform a variety of office based duties in support of the recruitment, retention & induction training of CAREGivers which includes:
- The recruitment journey from application to induction training
- Short list, telephone Interview & qualify suitable candidates
- Coordinate candidate face to face interviews
- Obtain references and complete DBS applications
- Update our talent tracking software
- Update, refresh and post vacancies
- Candidate administration through to contract issue
- Prepare reports and analysis for Management team
- Administering the "Length of Service" Award Programme
- Other office administration as required
- Previous recruitment administration experience is essential
- Previous experience of HR administration desirable
- Good understanding of all Microsoft office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent Maths & English skills
- Good clear telephone manner
- A keen eye for detail
- Well organised with a strong sense of initiative
- Can analyse recruitment and retention data
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.