It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
Care Assistant - Up to 16 hours a week £10.80 p/h
Workplace pension, employee assistance programme, referral bonus, industry leading training, paid mileage
At Home Instead Southport and Formby we provide excellent non-medical care and companionship services for older people within our local community. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
Home Instead offers flexible hours to fit around you and your home life, we do however require you to work alternate weekends and a mix of morning and evening visits. The guaranteed hour contract will be dependent on the availability you are able to give. Our visits are ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE HOUR, and you are matched to your own small group of clients, so you really can give them the quality of care that they deserve.
- We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in the Southport and Formby area
- As a CAREGiver, you will visit the same clients every week and by building relationships with them, you can be the difference that helps them - not just to live in their own home, but to live WELL at home.
- With us, every visit is AT LEAST ONE HOUR long so you are not rushed and can deliver the sort of care that you would want for your own family, empowering them to remain independent within their own homes for as long as possible.
- These visits could involve Personal Care, Companionship and Home Help.
- As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support. We will work closely with you to build your hours and your own unique schedule
- Our CAREGiver's do not wear uniforms which can create a barrier, so you look and feel more like a friend or part of the family.
- We are offering a contract of up to 16 guaranteed hours. The contract is paid at £10.80 per hour and you will receive mileage for travel between calls.
This role involves spending time with the same regular clients, building great working relationships.
Duties can include:
- Popping to the shops to pick up a few things or helping with housework.
- Accompanying clients to hospital appointments or social events.
- Listening to the stories of their lives, finding out about the person you are sharing time with.
- Being supportive and being there if they have lost confidence to help them in and out of the shower or bath.
- Preparing meals
Home Instead is not your average care provider. .We pride ourselves on being best and providing only the very best of care for our elderly clients. In a nutshell – we only provide the type of care that we would be happy with our own loved ones receiving. If you haven't worked in care before do not worry, its your kind caring nature that will be invaluable to the clients
If you want to work for a business who make a real difference to someone’s life and be a pivotal part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
Home Instead are committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply.