It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
Kids back to school? Part time vacancies available, £10.80 per hour
Workplace pension, employee assistance programme, referral bonus, industry leading training, paid mileage
At Home Instead Southport and Formby we provide excellent non-medical care and companionship services for older people within our local community. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
Are your kids going back to school or off to Uni soon?
Would you like to fill those spare hours doing something worthwhile and rewarding?
If you’re answer is YES, our CAREGiver roles would be ideal as we offer flexible – part time hours and no experience is needed as our in-house training will give you the perfect start.
We're looking for CAREGivers from all backgrounds to support our local clients in Southport, Birkdale, Ainsdale, Formby, Crossens, Churchtown and Banks areas
Our CAREGivers are the heart of our business and provide the highest quality care – care that they would be happy for their own family members to receive.
By visiting regular clients at regular times, you will build strong relationships and rapport and with minimum 1 hour visits, introductions to all new clients and in house training – you’ll be confident and supported in the delivery of our care,
Join our growing team:
- COMPANIONSHIP – CARE – SUPPORT
- In house training is provided – so experience isn’t needed
- Your clients will be local to you - so no long commutes!
- Client visits are minimum of 1 hour so no rushing!
- Regular clients at regular times - building relationships
- You'll receive holidays, company pension and discount scheme
- An experienced office team will always be on-hand to provide guidance & support
- Career development and progression opportunities
As a CAREGiver you will:
- Support our local clients - ensuring they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible
- Ensure that the environment in which they live is comfortable, clean and safe
- Provide companionship-based quality care that is person centred and you would be happy for your own family to receive
If this is something you would be interested in, please 'click apply', we would love to hear from you TODAY. If you would prefer an informal chat please call Laura on 01704 547938
Applicants will need to be living within the Southport and Formby area and hold a full UK drivers licence and have their own vehicle.
This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.