'It's not working,it's CARING with Home Instead'
Field Support Senior Carer Care Coordinator
Our office was established in 2012 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, well being & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Field Support role is expected to work closely with the Care Coordinator, and Care Manager, and fellow management staff, to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Ideally this person has good IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good professional telephone manner
- Confident in meeting new people
- Good team working ethic and lone working motivation
- Main responsibility is to support CAREGivers and clients in the field through various tasks including but not limited to:
- Quality Assurance
- Service Reviews
- Competency checks
- Promptly update documentation following the above tasks
- Participation in the on call rota
- Organise own calendar
- Supporting the Care Coordinator ensuring visits are fulfilled
- Liaise with other professionals regarding the service provided to clients
- Support with compliance
- To use initiative to ensure that standards are upheld
- Be accountable for own targets and workload/quality of work
- Availability must include some evenings and weekends
- Driving license is a requirement for the role(Candidate will spend a lot of time in the field and must have their own car with business class insurance and be confident to work out of the office.)
- Ideally a Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or seen to be working towards this.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and guidance specific to Health and Social Care.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.