Home Instead - 'It's not working, it's CARING with Home InsteadHelp our Clients 'live well their way'
Client Care Supervisor
We are an established office, rated 'Outstanding' by the CQC and looking for another Client Care Supervisor (CCS) to join our CCS who started in May this year. You will be part of a fantastic team, helping take our business forward and further grow our domiciliary care service.
Home Instead Senior Care is the leading provider of care and companionship services for older people and our clients ‘live well their way’ with the support we provide, allowing them to remain in their own homes, where they want to be. With minimum visits of an hour duration, award-winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are looking for a professional, passionate and highly motivated individual to support the delivery of award-winning levels of care and companionship services for older people in Morpeth, Ponteland, Wideopen, Cramlington, Blyth and surrounding areas.
Job Type: Full-time (weekend and evening work is required from time to time).
As our Client Care Supervisor you will be responsible for developing positive relationships with clients, conducting quality assurance visits, care planning and conducting a range of activities to ensure the quality of our service provision. You will also work with and support our CAREGivers to deliver the best possible support to our clients.
Client Care Supervisor – Detail of Responsibilities (not exhaustive):
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Liaising with Care Manager. Conduct QA visits and Service Reviews with clients in person or over the phone according to the QA frequency guidelines
- Conduct follow up activities as necessary, reporting any serious issues to the Care Manager.
- Provide Care for Clients as and when necessary - will include evening and weekends when needed.
- Carry out Service calls with prospective clients which includes:
- Information giving and gathering
- Needs assessment, risk assessment, H&S assessments
- Relationship building
- Service agreement signing
- Support/care planning
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions and brief CAREGivers on care plans
- Shadow and support CAREGivers to maintain service at a high standard
- Update client care plans as necessary, audit activity logs and MAR sheets alerting Care Manager to any issues that may cause concern
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Electronic System
- Contribute to the recruitment of caregivers
- Participate in on call services – including evening and weekends when necessary
- Monitor, mediate, and log both client and caregiver activity
- Participate in team meetings
- Maintain confidentiality at all times for all Home Instead Information, including client, caregiver & office data
- Distribute leaflets, and promote HISC as and when appropriate/when required.
- Field employment enquires from prospective caregivers and arrange for application process as needed.
You are likely to have QCF Level 2/3 Health & Social Care or equivalent AND at least 3 years experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care. You will also have a passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes. The successful candidate will also be:
- Confident on the telephone
- Clear and articulate communicator
- A driver with access to a car
- Willing to learn
- A Team player
- People focussed with a desire to deliver the best possible service
- IT Literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Client Care Supervisor – Benefits of working with us:
- Job fulfilment, a great place to work, in a brilliant team with great career prospects – where we make a difference every day to our client’s lives!
- Salary up to £22,000 (depending on experience).
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme - a free and confidential service providing you with professional advice, useful information, resources and counselling to help you balance your work, family and personal life.
- Training, development and career opportunities - second to none.