"Be part of our fabulous Home Instead team"
Home Instead Senior Care is a domiciliary care company based in Paignton. The Care Quality Commission has rated our company as ‘Outstanding’ for the high quality of care that we deliver. Due to our continued success and growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Reception Administrator to support our team during the hours of 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Our office was established in 2015 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
To provide receptionist and administration support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of a busy home care company which prides itself on ‘Going the Extra Mile’ for our clients. In addition, a key focus of the role will be to support our social media communications and develop our on-line presence.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing the first point of contact for visitors and telephone enquiries, promoting a positive image and excellent customer service approach.
- Dealing with enquiries where possible.
- Managing and further developing our on-line presence to demonstrate the quality of care that we provide, and celebrate the benefits of being part of our team. This will be achieved through social media, website and associated analytical tools to understand the effectiveness of our reach.
- Working closely with the team to identify opportunities and events for Home Instead to attend and promote ourselves.
- Support with Scheduling
- General administration including photocopying, data entry, scanning, training and meeting logistics, and managing routine reminders.
- Place purchase orders with approved suppliers to maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Ad hoc support for the office team as required.
- Managing petty cash.
- Part of on-call rota.
- Covering occasional care calls if required.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Computer literate – Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of social media – especially Facebook and Twitter
- Highly organised with the ability to think quickly and multitask.
- Driver with access to own vehicle.
- Reliable, smart and professional at all times.
- Willingness to carry out care calls in cases of emergencies.
- Team Player.
This position has growth potential within the organisation, so If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Closing date 7th August 2020
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.