Industry Leading Training,Excellent Support, progression opportunities
Our office was established in 2007 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The care Coordinators is an office based role, who is responsible for scheduling and matching staff to clients.
- Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and CAREGivers.
- Ensure schedules are prepared, considering travel time, holidays, training and last-minute cancellations.
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
- Match CAREGivers to new clients in conjunction with client services team and arrange introductions.
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with the same CAREGiver and the same times each week, where possible.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so both can enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
- Work with the Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis.
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Experience of working in a scheduling role within a home care or other relevant environment such as logistics.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and CRM software with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Highly resilient and positive with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.