Client Care Manager
Home Instead Senior Care – South Sheffield
Not all Care Companies are the same … to us it’s personal.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Client Care Manager in a well-established, fast growing and professional environment to be based at our South Sheffield Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient running of the Care Team by managing resources, adapting to the changing needs of our clients and providing an exceptional overall experience to make a real difference and enable our clients to live independently and comfortably in their own homes. This is a fantastic career development opportunity with competitive salary and benefits package.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical home care and companionship services for adults. With minimum visits of 2 hours, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
The Client Care Manager will be responsible for the management of the day to day running of the Sheffield South Care Team, ensuring compliance with CQC and National Office standards at all times, reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Responsibility for client and CAREGiver experience provided.
- Achievement of targets and delivery within budgets.
- Management of Sheffield South Care Team and responsibility for their workload.
- Participate in the growth and development of the business, locally and regionally.
- Implementation and monitoring of robust systems to ensure quality and performance with an emphasis on exceptional quality of care.
The successful applicant will:
- Be passionate about providing the highest quality of service.
- Have experience in leading a team.
- Possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have relevant experience of assessment and care planning.
- Be flexible and positive in their approach to work with the ability to cope with change.
- Must have clear DBS.
- Must have full driving licence.
- Have management experience of service provision in the care profession.
- Be able to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff.
- Develop and maintain a quality control system.
- Able to take responsibility for self and team