Are you looking for a new and rewarding role? Wanting a role where you can change the lives of others?
Home Instead Senior Care are looking for naturally caring individuals to join our team of superhero CAREGivers who change our clients lives every day through personal care, home help and companionship services.
Why not read on to find out how we are different from other care companies:
- 2-20 hours per week all at times that suits you!
- Opportunity to make a different to our clients lives
- Competitive pay and mileage reimbursement
- Full induction training and staff on hand 24/7 to provide information and advice
- Age is no barrier; out oldest CAREGiver has just turned 80!
- Health schemes
- Pension schemes
- CAREGiver newsletter
- Monthly CAREGiver awards
- Free Alzheimer and medication training
- Annual survey to hear your opinion on our performance and how we can continue to improve
- And many more…the list does not end here!
Below is a quote from one of our CAREGivers who joined Home Instead recently:
“I worked for the same company for 37 years and was a little bit embarrassed to tell people what I’m doing now, but after 3 months I am so proud in what I am doing and I have had more job satisfaction in the short time that I have worked for Home Instead than in the 37 years previously.
It isn’t every day that someone tells you that you’re not just caring for their husband but saving their life too.. that’s where you know that Home Instead makes that happen.”
If you would like more information about our part time care roles, do not hesitate to contact us on 0114 250 7709.
6 Shirley House, 31 Psalter Lane, Sheffield, S11 8YL