Home Instead Senior Care Sheffield and Barnsley are working tirelessly to put plans in place to keep both our amazing CAREGivers and Clients safe during the Covid-19 outbreak. With cases throughout the country becoming more common, we need to remain vigilant.
The best ways to combat spread of infection are to:
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds, working soap well in between your fingers
- Avoid touching your face and mouth
- Sneeze into a tissue, then put it in the bin and wash your hands
- If there is no tissue available, sneeze into the crook of your arm
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces