Our office was established in Reading and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Are you an experienced Scheduler looking for a new opportunity or perhaps you are looking to increase your work life balance and work more flexibly?
Home Instead Senior Care provides care and companionship to clients in their own homes, enabling and assisting them to remain living independently. We are now recruiting for a Care Co-Ordinator to join our busy Operations team who are responsible for pulling together the schedule of visits to ensure our Clients get the required care at the appropriate time from one of their regular Caregivers. The good news is we do a minimum of 1 hour calls so the numbers are much more straightforward.
You will be liaising with Caregivers, Clients and Client's families ensuring that every visit is fulfilled appropriately. There will be a lot of telephone work and computer work but you will be working as part of a dynamic, supportive team and have involvement in helping to further develop our service.
We can offer you:
- Excellent training & a chance to further develop your skills and career
- Opportunity to bring and implement new ideas and ways of working
- Competitive salary & benefits including performance related bonus.
You will ideally be an experienced Scheduler. You will need to be:
- An excellent communicator with the ability to think flexibly and to use your initiative.
- Experience of working with scheduling software ideally People Planner
- Flexibility around working hours
- Knowledge of the Care industry would be a huge advantage
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.