Welcome to Home Instead Senior Care Preston and South Ribble - the trusted source of care at home.
My Name is Mehmet and I am the owner of the Preston & South Ribble office for many years I have wanted to run a service that makes a difference, that works on developing a service that has a desire to deliver a quality service at it's core ensures our clients and CAREGivers get the best service and training possible.
Our guiding principle is to provide the type of care we would want for our own families tailoring our service to suit the needs of our clients.
We take into account the little points that differentiate us as individuals we may all have similar homes layouts etc.. but how we live and why we do things a certain way vary wildly and probably only make sense to us, i take my tea without milk but love a flat white i cannot stand tucked in bedding preferring loose covers, some might think that's odd but it shouldn't matter its what i want in my home these points should be learnt understood and respected if you are coming into my home and supporting me it's the detail that matters this is reflected in the way we train our team.
Whether you need a listening ear, someone to share memories with over a cup of tea, company for a walk in the local park or a friendly face to go shopping with, we are here to help. The team has the added benefit of providing specialist personal care where needed including respite care and bespoke services for people who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
We all understand the need to ‘get it right’ each and every time we visit our clients and as such our calls are not rushed, in order to give our clients the time they deserve. We carefully match our CAREGivers to our clients and pay close attention to detail, which includes working to the high standards set by such governing bodies, as the Quality Care Commission (CQC), meaning that we actually do ‘get it right’.
Our pledge to you is that the care we provide is the care we would want for ourselves and our loved ones.
Remember.......to us it’s personal.
How we are different
At Home Instead Senior Care we like to do things differently, in order to provide the highest quality of care and companionship to our clients. We offer a truly personalised service, tailoring it specifically to each individual’s needs and wishes.
- All our visits are a minimum of one hour so we can give our clients the quality of time they need without feeling rushed.
- We stay for the full hour and do not deduct the travel time for the CAREGiver.
- We work closely with our clients to develop a personalised care plan tailored to meet the individual needs and preferences of our clients.
- We take quality very seriously, we are not a task based company, instead we put the client at the centre of everything we do.
- We carefully match our CAREGivers to our clients based on personality, interests and hobbies so they are able to form lasting relationships with a great level of trust.
- We always send the same CAREGivers to our clients; this provides continuity and forms part of the relationship building process and trust.
- We don’t have uniforms, ours is a personal, discrete and professional service.
- We prepare for cover in advance so there is never a time when a stranger will be coming to your home.
Feel free to call us anytime and have a chat, our phone number is 01772 724111 or if you are in town our office is close to the centre and the kettle is always on.