It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
With Home Instead Senior Care, we have a CQC rating of OUTSTANDING, and winner of a 5 Star "Best Employers in Care" Award. We believe in relationship based care and we aspire to offer consistency and reliability to our clients by carefully matching our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support and build continuity of care. We like to raise people’s expectations of what care is all about which is why we are so proud of our amazing CAREGivers. We invest in training, promoting a strong teamwork ethic and making sure our Team have the support and resources they need to reach their full potential. This is truly shown as 95% of our Employees in North Devon & Exmoor say they would recommend us to a friend.
We are looking for a new Care Scheduler to join our growing team at Home Instead Senior Care. The successful candidate will be a key member of the team and will be expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling the service for clients.
The Care Scheduler is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. The role is in a busy office environment.
- To organise all rotas and staffing requirements
- Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- Matching CAREGivers to new clients in conjunction with client services team, and arrange introductions
- Manage CAREGiver annual leave
- Work closely with the Scheduler to manage CAREGiver workload
- Work closely with the recruiter to ensure recruitment is matched to business need
- Work with care management team to recognize and reward CAREGivers who go the Extra Mile
- Answer incoming phone calls during working day as part of the team
- To be able to manage CAREGiver and client expectations
- Be able to prioritise tasks efficiently and ensure CAREGiver and client satisfaction with schedules
We believe that our CAREGivers are our greatest asset, and are passionate about the way we support both them and our clients. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate enthusiasm for and experience of dealing with people to maintain the excellent job satisfaction rate within our team.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an aptitude for solving problems, resource planning and dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously. You must have previous scheduling or logistical experience and experience of customer service.
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Good clear telephone manner
- Excellent customer service credentials including complaint management
- Experience in office administration
- Highly organised
- Exceptional at managing multiple work streams
- A driving licence and own vehicle are essential
- Logical and analytical with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
This is a full time permanent position including on call duties on a rota basis, averaging one week in four.
The salary is £22,000 - £26,000 pro rata dependent on previous experience
We are offering an excellent remuneration package and ongoing development opportunities for the right person.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
CQC Rated Outstanding - We are extremely proud of this achievement as the Award has only been given to 4% of Home Care Companies
Homecare.co.uk and Laing and Buisson have ranked Home Instead Group the No 1 Home Care Group in the UK that provide companionship, home help and personal care services.
Winner of the 5 Star Best Employers in Care Award
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01769 302 003
This advert will be withdrawn when a sufficient number of applications have been received.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.