It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
At Home Instead Senior Care, our mission is to change the face of ageing, so we do things differently. We believe relationship based care is best for both our clients and our CAREGivers, so our visits are a minimum of an hour. We offer consistency and reliability by carefully matching our CAREGivers and clients based on mutual interests and hobbies, to help build trust, provide personalised support and continuity of care. We invest in training, promoting a strong teamwork ethic and making sure our CAREGivers have the support and resources they need to reach their full potential. We have a CQC rating of OUTSTANDING, and are rated a 5 Star "Best Employer in Care", based on 95% of our CAREGivers feeling proud to work for us.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in North Devon & Exmoor. We are specifically looking for people in South Molton and surrounding areas such as Filleigh, Swimbridge, Bishop's Nympton, North Molton etc. You need to have a passion for supporting others, pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service, and be reliable, trustworthy and respectful
You do not need any experience or qualifications to become a CAREGiver, you just need to be a genuine caring person and have a big heart, just empathy and understanding.
You do need to have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service, and be reliable, trustworthy and respectful.
Due to the nature of our area and where our clients live, a Car and Full Driving licence are essential.
Home Instead offers flexible working hours to suit your needs around other commitments you may have.
- As a CAREGiver, you can be the difference that helps your client - not just to live in their own home, but to live WELL at home.
- With us, every visit is AT LEAST ONE HOUR long so you are not rushed and can deliver the sort of care that you would want for your own family, empowering them to remain independent within their own homes for as long as possible. These visits could involve Personal Care, Companionship or Home Help.
- As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support. We will work closely with you to build your hours and your own unique schedule
- Our CAREGivers do not wear uniforms which can create a barrier, so you look and feel more like a friend or part of the family.
This involves spending time with the same regular clients, building great working relationships. Being someone’s only person they might see for the day, giving companionship. Putting a smile on some ones face. Being supportive and being there if they have lost confidence to help them in and out of the shower or bath. Popping to the shops to pick up a few things or helping with housework. Accompany to hospital appointments or social events. Listening to the stories of their lives, finding out about the person you are sharing time with. Being a team together. Home Instead is not your average care provider. 100% of our clients would recommend our service. We pride ourselves on being best and providing only the very best of care for our elderly clients. In a nutshell – we only provide the type of care that we would be happy with our own loved ones receiving. If you haven't worked in care before do not worry, its your kind caring nature that will be invaluable to the clients
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs around other commitments you may have
- Investment in you as a person. Full induction programme with Industry leading training along with a learning and development programme.
- Opportunities for career progression
- Excellent rates of pay - £9.00 - £10.50 per hour
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Travel time is paid
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Holiday pay
- Mileage allowance
- Alternate weekends off
- Our friendly and experienced office team will be offering you support along the way
- On call support 24/7
- If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01769 302 003
- We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.