It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
At Home Instead Senior Care, our mission is to change the face of ageing, so we do things differently. We believe relationship based care is best for both our clients and our CAREGivers, so our visits are a minimum of an hour. We offer consistency and reliability by carefully matching our CAREGivers and clients based on mutual interests and hobbies, to help build trust, provide personalised support and continuity of care. We invest in training, promoting a strong teamwork ethic and making sure our CAREGivers have the support and resources they need to reach their full potential. We have a CQC rating of OUTSTANDING, and are rated a 5 Star "Best Employer in Care", based on 95% of our CAREGivers feeling proud to work for us.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in North Devon & Exmoor. Areas include; Bideford, Barnstaple, South Molton and Umberleigh + surrounding areas. You need to have a passion for supporting others, pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service, and be reliable, trustworthy and respectful.You do not need any experience or qualifications, , just empathy and understanding.
Due to the nature of our area and where our clients live, a car and full driving licence are essential.
Home Instead offers flexible working hours to suit your needs around other commitments you may have.
- As a CAREGiver, you can be the difference that helps your client - not just to live in their own home, but to live WELL at home.
- With us, every visit is AT LEAST ONE HOUR long so you are not rushed and can deliver the sort of care that you would want for your own family, empowering them to remain independent within their own homes for as long as possible. These visits could involve Personal Care, Companionship or Home Help.
- As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support. We will work closely with you to build your hours and your own unique schedule
- Our CAREGivers do not wear uniforms which can create a barrier, so you look and feel more like a friend or part of the family.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs around other commitments you may have
- Investment in you as a person. Full induction programme with Industry leading training along with a learning and development programme.
- Opportunities for career progression
- Excellent rates of pay - £9.00 - £10.50 per hour
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Travel time is paid
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Holiday pay
- Mileage allowance
- Alternate weekends off
- Our friendly and experienced office team will be offering you support along the way
- On call support 24/7
- If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01769 302 003
- We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.