Our office was established in 2012 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class/
Home Instead Newcastle is rated as an CQC Outstanding Service we pride oursleves on teh quality of our service and training to our CAREGivers
Responsible for the implementation, overview, organisation, and delivery of training programmes to improve the knowledge, skills, and competence of CAREGivers.
· Deliver the country specific Induction Training programme for all new CAREGivers, ensuring they attain the relevant level of competence to deliver their role.
· Complete on the job competency assessments to ensure CAREGivers have the right skills and knowledge.
· Work closely with the office team to ensure all new CAREGivers are fully supported in their first 3 months of employment.
· Responsible for delivering training as outlined in the CAREGiver Development Journey for all CAREGivers, ensuring all relevant refresher training is completed within the correct timescales.
· Develop training and enhance the skills of the existing team through personal development plans.
· Identify and agree additional training or development needed to build competence and confidence of CAREGiver.
· Evaluate the effectiveness of all training, identifying training gaps and recommending relevant training solutions to meet these needs.
· Work with CAREGivers and role model high quality care in the client’s home.
· Manage the Learning Management System (LMS), ensuring training records and the team's training compliance is up-to date at all times.
· To keep up to date with all new developments in the Health and Social Care Sector and ensure all training materials reflect current legislative requirements.
· Identify relevant funding opportunities for training.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
The is a part time position working 3 days a weeks with our existing team based at our office in Gosforth. Some flexibility will be required over the normal working week to ensure we support our team to develop and learn.
Salary will be dependant on your experience and qualifications
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.