Field Support Supervisor
Our office was established in 2012 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead is 100% dedicated to changing the face of aging by providing only the best, person centred, companionship led care.
You will –
- Be the face of our business! Assisting our Care Manager with client consultations, building bespoke and meaningful care plans for each client. Growing our business in the right way.
- You will be crucial to maintaining client relationships, touching base with them and families regularly, addressing changing needs and ensuring they are getting the care that is right for them.
- Be super organised. Your diary will be busy, chasing up queries for clients but also getting out and about in the local community and meeting your clients face to face.
- Have excellent computer skills. Whether it’s writing up care plans or assisting our Care Coordinator in putting together effective schedules, you will feel at home on the computer.
- Play a vital role in the lives of our CAREGivers. From introducing to new clients, welcoming them to the business and providing vital support and feedback, you will be a go-to for all client related queries.
- Have the confidence to liaise with a variety of external parties, such as OT’s, doctors and social workers to be an expert in your client’s needs.
- Be part of the out of hours On Call team.
- Care! Above all you will have an insatiable desire to enrich the lives of your elderly clients, always willing to do that bit extra to do the right thing for each and every client.
Essential Person Criteria…
· Passionate about high quality care for elderly people.
· Ideally experience of working with a home care setting, ideally to supervisory level.
· Exceptional organisational skills
· A tenacious nature, always willing to go above and beyond for your clients.
· A proactive and creative outlook in regards to care.
· A great team player, happy to communicate at all levels.
· Eager to develop and further own knowledge.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Comfortable will all Microsoft packages, especially Outlook and Excel.
· Quick thinking and problem solving.
· Highly organised.
· Professional telephone manner.
· Health and Social Care QCF Level 2/3 or happy to work towards.
•Driving licence and access to a car is essential
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.