It's not working, its CARING with Home Instead
Recruiter - Full Time
Home Instead Senior Care Newcastle & Stoke is a private care provider for people living in their own homes. Our mission is to be the most admired home care provider in our area by changing the face of ageing and being the first choice provider of in home care and support. We believe that the best home care is founded in strong relationships between clients and CAREGivers and so finding the perfect candidates to become part of team is critical. We need passionate Key Players and CAREGivers to believe in this mission, so we are able to continue to provide outstanding care to our clients and make a difference to their lives.
We are looking for a confident and motivated recruiter to join our team and support us to grow our team of friendly, kind and reliable CAREGivers. Someone who will share our passion to deliver the kind of care we would want for our own families.
Objective: The recruiter is responsible for the full process of finding and recruiting CAREGivers from promoting the role, to finding the right people, screening, interviewing and processing potential CAREGivers who will be able to give the highest quality care to clients.
- To manage all aspects of recruitment. Ensure compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
- Interview and access all candidates
- Keep all adverts, job boards and marketing materials up to date.
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures
- To be able to plan and maintain recruitment drives.
- Manage and motivate the recruitment adminsitrator.
- Friendly, adaptable communication style and the ability to engage with people both face to face, in writing or over the telephone.
- Must have recruitment experience.
- Must have experience in preparing and managing recruitment campaigns across all channels.
- A flexible and results driven approach and desire to succeed.
- The confidence to work across different systems and maintain accurate records.
- Full driving license and access to own reliable transport.
If you are looking for a job that really makes a difference and the motivation to help us to achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
Starting Salary £23,000