Your Personal Budget and Direct Payment advice..

There are many ways you could choose to use the money, if you are looking for flexible, relationship-led care then perhaps Home Instead is the care provider for you…

Do you receive a personal budget from the Council to pay towards social care and support that you need?

You can ask the council to :

· Manage your personal budget for you.
· Pay the money to another organisation – such as a care provider like Home Instead.
· Pay the money directly to you or someone you choose this is known as a ‘direct payment’.    

Direct payments could provide more flexibility over how your care and support is arranged and provided.

For example, you could choose to hire Home Instead who:

· Offer minimum one-hour visits.
· personal relationship led quality care.
· Have experienced, top quality trained CAREGivers.

There are many ways you could choose to use the money. It’s your choice, make sure your personal budget is providing you with your desired care plan.

Click here for more information about direct payments and personal budgets.

Are you considering your care options? Why not book a ‘FREE’ consultation
with us, were here to help.