Home Instead Mid Norfolk offers help in the home to its clients.
Quite often struggling around the home is one of the first issues that elderly people face.
We can help with general house duties such as:
- Collect prescriptions
- Provide light housekeeping
- Dusting and vacuuming
- Help with washing and ironing
- Make beds and change bed linen
- Answer the door
- Organise wardrobes and cupboards
- Take out rubbish
- Meal preparation and tidy away
- Check food expiry dates
- Supervise home maintenance
- Oversee home deliveries
- Care for houseplants
- Assist with pet care
- Prepare shopping lists
- Help with general shopping
- Drop off and collect dry cleaning
The services above often allow a client to gain trust in our company so that if they do ever need a higher degree of care then it won’t be such a change to their routine.
It also offers piece of mind to the family knowing that someone will be popping in to the home to help their elderly relative maintain their independence.