Care Professional Experience Administrator
Annual Holidays, Company pension, Employee assistance Programme etc
Our office was established in Luton Bedfordshire and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
To Support the Care Professional Experience Team with all aspects of administration to enable the timely recruitment, training and retention activities.
* To support and manage all aspects of recruitment administration ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators, and Franchise Standards.
* Ensure all relevant recruitment digital content is kept up to date.
* Maintain effective communication with candidates ensuring a positive candidate experience.
* Schedule Interviews and support candidate selection activities where appropriate.
* Process candidates through The Smart Recruiter Applicant Tracking System ( SRATS) in a timely manner, ensuring data is accurate.
* Process all pre-employment checks i.e DBS and references and collate pre-employment documentation.
* Support the onboarding process to ensure a positive experience and a memorable first day for Care professionals.
* Support Recruitment Team to ensure training records and teams training compliance is up-tp date and at all time.
* Support Recruitment Team to schedule training sessions for Care Professional ( CPs) and support the trainer in the preparation of training sessions.
* Ensure CPs Experience documentation i.e training and recruitment materials are kept up to date.
* Ensure compliance with Home Instead's Equality, Diversity and Equal opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
If you have good background experience within Administration and willing to make a difference, you will be the right person for this job role.
Our remuneration package includes salary range of £10500 to 11000 per year, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, personal development support, career progression opportunities, shopping benefits and other lifestyle benefits including life insurance.
We also provide access to ongoing qualifications to further your career progression.
* Well-developed administration skills with experience working as a Team.
* Good Understanding of employment legislation including Enhanced Criminal Record checks ( DBS ), referencing and Right to Work Checks ( RTWC ).
* Flexibility to work 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday.
* Strong interpersonal as well as communication skills with the ability to manage data effectively.
* Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of MS Office and Databases with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
* Excellent organisation and professional skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure and adopt to changing priorities.
* Team Player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.