Community Engagement and Events Lead
Our office was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of older people by giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the best-in-class quality care and support the growth of our business.
To develop and implement community and local marketing initiatives aligned to Home Instead’s mission and values to strengthen the brand and grow our market share.
To proactively organise local events to help us source and recruit high quality, engaged Care Professionals.
· Develop and deliver a range of initiatives to increase awareness of Home Instead’s client services and employment opportunities in the local community.
· Research, identify and develop relationships in the local community to promote our client services and employment opportunities by growing, influencing and leveraging your network.
· Continually deliver a message that reflects our mission, vision and values and delivers our value proposition.
· Develop own networks for sourcing Care Professional candidates within the local community.
· Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and other appropriate events to promote our services and recruitment opportunities.
· Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
· Work alongside Client Advisor and Operations Manager to analyse client and Care Professional enquiries and utilise this information to adjust strategy to optimise messaging in the community.
· Work to agreed targets for Referral partner touchpoints.
· Happy to present information on different later-life topics (such as Dementia, Fraud Prevention, Nutrition & Hydration etc) to local businesses, charities and community groups.
· Proven track record in successfully developing, maintaining and leveraging strong relationships within a local community.
· Confident to network face to face, by phone, email and video call with community stakeholders and potential referral partners.
· The ability to learn and adapt to new technologies (including CRM systems) where appropriate to ensure accurate tracking of activities and to manage touchpoints with referral partners.
· Effective interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver effective and engaging presentations or workshops to a broad-based audience.
· Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
· Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently, use initiative and be resilient.
Why work for Home Instead?
· Join an ever growing and ambitious team looking to change the face of aging
· Competitive rates of salary
· 25 days annual leave pro rata
· Employee Assistance Programme
???????· Free Blue Light card