An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time office based Care Coordinator to join our professional and fast growing team at Home Instead Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
Home Instead Ilkley was recently rated as Good with Outstanding in Care by the CQC. Our aim is to keep our clients where they are happiest - in their own homes. We are dedicated to providing only the highest standards of care.
You will be responsible for performing a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling visits for our clients, ensuring clients and CAREGivers receive the appropriate support whilst maintaining the highest quality of service.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so both can enjoy positive experiences
- Provide support to clients, their families and CAREGivers and communicate with office team to ensure queries and concerns are actioned
- Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and CAREGivers
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and positively communicate with relevant team members
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with the same CAREGiver and the same times each week, where possible
- Management of CAREGivers annual leave system to provide continuity of service
- Taking new enquiries either by telephone or email in a polite, professional manner
- Book Care Consultations with the Care Management team to understand a potential clients needs and where we can provide a solution
- Send our service information by post or email where required
- Maintain records of ongoing enquiries with dates for follow ups, booked appointments etc.
- Enter all new enquiry information on computer management system
- Support the recruitment and pre-employment checks processes where appropriate
- Partake in the On-Call rota
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and CRM software with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate
- Highly resilient and positive with excellent communications skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Logical and analytical thinker with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Proven experience in office administration or customer service within a busy environment
- Ability to actively listen and persuade
- Strong team player with the confidence to work alone
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking, award winning care provider who value their staff and offer great progression options for driven individuals.
If you are an amazing problem solver and able to develop excellent relationships with experience in care coordination, customer service, scheduling or logistics, we would love to hear from you!